Make scripts for i18n

Claude Paroz paroz at email.ch
Sat Sep 17 13:05:09 UTC 2005

Le samedi 17 septembre 2005 à 13:18 +0100, Matthew East a écrit :
> On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 14:13 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> > Le samedi 17 septembre 2005 à 11:12 +0100, Matthew East a écrit :
> > > On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 12:03 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
>
> {snip}
>
> > For XML generation from .po files, the i18n.sh script was aimed to that.
> > I didn't check if it is still accurate...
>
> No that won't work now, as we have used gnome-doc-utils for the xml
> generation. If I knew how to write a simple script, I would, but I don't
> so for now it's manual. I've documented the instructions on
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocteamStepByStepl10n
>
> Matt

OK, thanks. I did it manually. However, it appears that the pot file on
Rosetta for about-ubuntu is more recent that pot and xml files in SVN
(eg "Partipate in Ubuntu" error is still in SVN).
So please update the SVN with same version as Rosetta so as xml2po works
correctly to regenerate localized XML files.

Claude