some menu entries changes

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 9 09:12:02 UTC 2005

<quote who="Mark Shuttleworth">

> At UBZ I would like to lead a careful analysis of the desktop menu entries
> for Dapper. I think the placement of many of them is crackful, and we
> should be informed, but not bound, by what has been done elsewhere.

Totally agree with that process - it's been a long time since GNOME 2.0, and
another complete review would be timely and constructive. However, shifting
things around in the mean time, without solid review, will do more harm than
good. I definitely think this is breezy+1 material.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuBelowZero                       http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBelowZero

      "But in the software world, that's daily business." - Kent Beck
     "That's pissing money away and leaving scar tissue." - Alan Cooper