Documentation String Freeze today (September 8)

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Fri Sep 9 00:24:00 UTC 2005

> > At the moment, we have 2 documents ready, About Ubuntu and the Ubuntu
> > FAQ Guide. For Kubuntu, there are two as well: About Kubuntu and
> > Kubuntu Quick Guide, although Kubuntu Quick Guide needs to validate in
Ok I've been testing the pot files a bit and they seem to work ok. What
we need is a list of documents that we want translated, including
kubuntu documents. So far, I've made pots for:

* About Ubuntu
* Faqguide

Please add to this list! Is kquickguide, kuserguide, about-kubuntu and
so on ready for release/translation? Perhaps this can be discussed in
the meeting tomorrow and a list posted here. I can't make the meeting.
As soon as this is done pots can be made and uploaded to rosetta.

Kquickguide and About-Kubuntu are the only docs that I am aware of that are
finished and ready for release and translation.  I will be updating
Kquickguide for changes to the package management system.  Hopefully that
will happen quickly.