Reviewing the FAQ Guide

Robert Stoffers rstoffers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 03:12:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

First of let me thank Jeff, Corey and everyone else who has been
reviewing the FAQ Guide in the last week or so. Everyone has done an
excellent job and the FAQ Guide is turning out better then I imagined
it.

What I'd like see now, as we draw closer to the Preview release
(although this may be extended for us), is that no more MAJOR changes be
done to the FAQ Guide without discussing it with me first. What I want
to have happen from this point is for everyone working on it to focus
now on ensuring the style guide is applied and everything is consistent
throughout. This means giving the FAQ Guide the final spit polish that
it needs, so we can have something for the translators to start working
on.

The only two major changes I want to see are: Adding OSX .iso burning
instructions (I have these) and maybe a better intro paragraph at the
start.

Thank you everyone for your hard work and co-operation,

Robert Stoffers