Kubuntu Help

Troy Williams troywill1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:34:21 UTC 2005

On Monday September 5 2005 5:15 am, Ken Kasina wrote:
> Hi Troy,
> Picked up your email from the Kubuntu site. Anyway I saw that on Kubuntu
> DocTeam Projects that you needed help on the "Kubuntu Release Notes". I'm
> will to give a hand so just let me know what I have to do and what is
> expected of me from you. Thanks and have a great time wherever you are.
>
> Ken (Kennedy Kasina "kmorp")

Hi Ken,

Welcome and thanks for your interest in Kubuntu documentation.

Here are a few links to get you started:

Intro to Doc Team: https://wiki.ubuntu.com//DocumentationTeam

Getting Started with the Doc Team:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocteamGettingStarted

Status of DocTeam Projects: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocteamProjects

Instructions for SVN (revision control system where our docs are located):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocteamStepByStepRepository

How to communicate w/ DocTeam: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocteamCommunications

Please introduce yourself on the DocTeam mailing list (see
DocteamCommunications page for instructions on subscribing).  Also, join us
on IRC (irc.freenode.net, #ubuntu-doc).

We source our docs in DocBook XML.  It is not hard to learn, but if needed you
may provide text using your favorite editor and someone from the DocTeam will
mark it up for you.

Do not hesitate to ask any question you may have on the mailing list or on
IRC.  Thanks.

Troy
--
Troy Williams
GPG Key: 1024D/FACE63E3 2005-04-20 Troy Williams (Gmail Account Key)