Wiki style guide

Mauricio Hernandez mhz.chile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 03:34:44 UTC 2005

I can't say I have great experience working on and with wikis, just
MoinMoin (the one we all use on ubuntu sites).

However, I must say that every intent I have seen to "organize" a wiki
site has failed. A wiki is designed to be 'horizontal' not
'piramidal'. People usally tend to give structures to wikis and it
does seem to work at the begining but once it starts growing, people
get lost trying to find stuff on the site.

If we are to evaluate organizing Moin pages, I would definately
suggest to consult with a 'third party' who is not part of the
problem, a more experienced party: The MoinMoin developers.
I know they will provide smart solutions.

--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes" (JPS)