Problems validating kquickguide

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 29 12:35:37 UTC 2005

The workaround that I did to get the kquickguide to validate was quite
rightly revoked by Rob, because it broke validation of a lot of other
guides (whoops!)

So the kquickguide obviously has a problem with the current ccbysa.xml,
and if anyone can solve this, that would be good.

An obvious solution might be to use Xincludes for the legal stuff,
rather than entities. I should say in advance, that this will also be
more convenient when and if it comes to translation.

Matt

mdke at ubuntu.com