kde/kquickguide/C/kquickguide.xml not validating

Bhuvaneswaran bhuvaneswaran at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 02:52:34 UTC 2005

> kquickguide.xml is not validating.  It was not validating before I made the
> katapult addition, but I am not finding the problem.  Can a set of fresh eyes
> take a gander at it real quick?  Thanks.

I faced the following problem while validating kquickguide.xml under trunk:

<error>
common/C/ccbysa.xml:2: parser error : StartTag: invalid element name
<!DOCTYPE appendix PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
 ^
common/C/ccbysa.xml:4: parser error : StartTag: invalid element name
              <!ENTITY % xinclude SYSTEM "../../libs/xinclude.mod">
               ^
common/C/ccbysa.xml:6: parser error : StartTag: invalid element name
              <!ENTITY % globalent SYSTEM "../../libs/global.ent">
               ^
kde/kquickguide/C/kquickguide.xml:2992: parser error : Failure to
process entity cc-by-sa
                </chapter> &cc-by-sa; &fdl; </book>
                                     ^
kde/kquickguide/C/kquickguide.xml:2992: parser error : Entity
'cc-by-sa' not defined
                </chapter> &cc-by-sa; &fdl; </book>
                                     ^
</error>

If you meant this error, I fixed it making changes to ccbysa.xml. I've
forwarded the patch in my previous email. Please verify & apply,
thankx much.
--
Regards,
Bhuvaneswaran