XmlRpc for wiki?

Ian Hummel ian at themodernlife.net
Mon Oct 24 01:38:16 UTC 2005

Hi all,

	I just installed installed ubuntu.  I can't believe how nice it is!
Anyways, I've found the wiki pages extremely useful, and was wondering
if there was any kind of xmlrpc interface for them?  why i'm asking on
the doc list is because i was going to try and write a quick-search
panel applet that searched the wiki.  I thought it'd be pretty cool,
especially for people new to ubuntu such as myself.  we could even hook
it up to the regular help search.

	So... anybody know if there is an interface for the wiki?

thanks!

~ian.