Conversion of Quicktour to Docbook

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Thu Oct 20 14:15:03 UTC 2005

On Thursday 20 October 2005 15:59, Matthew East wrote:
> What you do in your local tree for your private purposes with our
> repository is up to you and is no problem. However committing
> undiscussed activity, after periods of inactivity, is.

I did not know there was any requirement that I had to make any number of
commits in a day, week, month or year. I commit when I can.

> Svn commit access is a privilege, not a right :)

Sorry you see it that way. With svn commit comes responsability. I believe I
have more than enough responsability to know how to conduct myself with
regards to commits.

I have added capabilities without being intrusive to the current system. There
is no reason for concern. Since they in no way bork anything you have running
in the system, you may choose to not use those capabilities if you wish.

> Please discuss with the team what you are doing before, or while, you do
> it.

Adding two col pdf output format to the most excellent document called
Quicktour.

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author