Wiki - Forum love

Mauricio Hernandez mhz.chile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:22:27 UTC 2005

Matthew East,

Now I am starting to understand why the use of
pages/subpages/subpages/subpages/...

However, I hope you see that Wikis were built for "intuitive
documenting" and so, having subpages, or even not using CamelCase will
lead (if not already is) to some chaos because those people used to
"wiki concepts" are familar with few basic documenting rules
(CamelCase for as many docs as possible and avoid subpages, keep the
site in a "horizontal layout" so docs are easily automagically-linked
and remembered) and those who are not used to wikis simply either do
not understand or just make mistakes or missuses of it, and therefore;
give more "admin work" to keep docs sane :)

Please tell me how wrong I am on this perception so I can truly
understand, and also feel free not to use "sugar on top" :D

PS: my english may have many mistakes, I apologize for that.
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes" (JPS)