Wiki - Forum love

Mauricio Hernandez mhz.chile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:45:08 UTC 2005

I do believe we need some urgent guidelines on how people can interact
with wikis. Surprisingly enough, wiki editing is an issue for many
people around the world. People are still not familiar with wiki
concepts and how thwy can use them to get all _wiki_power_

It seems to me that ubuntu's wiki sites have been layed out more in a
'regular web site fashion' instead of a more 'wiki fashion'.

Any chance we can change that? If so, please count on me to do it.
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes" (JPS)