translation updates (was Re: and the docs are so good...)

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 17 08:04:23 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 15:26 +0800, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
> Weeee!!! Kudos to Rob (Stoffers) for leading the effort on the Starter
> (then FAQ) Guide. We've been receiving bug reports about the guide and
> there are already efforts being made to publish an update soonish....

<qualification>Any update would only include more translations, and not
string changes</qualification>

On this note, I have inserted an agenda item on the Technical Board for
trying to get permission to update the translations in ubuntu-docs.

I started writing the proposal here, please help out by adding comments
and improving the page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TechnicalBoardAgenda/DocteamUpdate

Matt