Traffic reports (was Re: The road to UBZ)

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 16 21:03:31 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-16-10 at 20:14 +0100, Jane Silber wrote:

> - Note that there are traffic scripts/tools available to help in this.
> They don't do all the work, but it would be silly to try to replicate
> them. I'm not sure where to find them, but if someone pings Mako I'm
> sure he can provide a pointer.

I personally like the Debian Weekly News emails:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/debian-news-2005/threads.html

whoever start this project could always talk to Martin Schulze and see
how they do it on the Debian side (and their numerous high-traffic
lists) to get some initial hints.

--
Daniel Robitaille
  Email: robitaille at ubuntu.com   Jabber: robitaille at jabberme.org