The road to UBZ

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 16 03:34:09 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-15-10 at 19:55 -0500, Rich Rudnick wrote:
> Corey Burger wrote:
>
> >Hey all,
> >
> >As it looks like I am going to be the only person from the Doc Team
> >going to UBZ, we should figure out what I need to talk about. Fire
> >away!
> >

> As a pie in the sky wish (it's obviously extremely time consuming work
> :), someone could resurrect ubuntu-traffic.

that someone could be you! :)

Seriously, it died when Ubuntu became much more popular sometimes
between Warty and Hoary, and Mako couldn't do it, probably due to large
volume of emails on the mailing lists.

Many people have wished for that pie in the last few months (including
me), none have come forward to organize a team to bake it :)

--
Daniel Robitaille
  Email: robitaille at ubuntu.com   Jabber: robitaille at jabberme.org