first draft of the Quicktour snapshots

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 12 07:57:28 UTC 2005

I have done tonight a first attempt at most of the snapshots for the
Quicktour:
http://www3.telus.net/robitaille/quicktour/quicktour.html

Currently 2 are still missing:

*) one for the new totem plugin in Firefox.  I couldn't think of a movie
online that could be shown as an example of the plugin (and with a
proper license...).

*) one of the Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP).  Same thing: anyone
has a good idea for representing LTSP? One suggestion was possibly to
use something like this:
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/whiprush/33275644/

I will not be able to work on this until Thursday night (so nearly 24
hours from now).  So people are very welcome to grab the files, play
with them, finish them, commit them, come up with better snapshots, etc.
It would be nice to be done with this document sooner than later.

Daniel

--
Daniel Robitaille
  Email: robitaille at ubuntu.com   Jabber: robitaille at jabberme.org