Ubuntu Docteam problems post string freeze

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:42:46 UTC 2005

Gaps happen even books in print experience it. Reducing the scope
given the number of active contributors is a good start. In Edubuntu
we don't have a freeze but we won't have translated docs on release
for sure (we're also toying with different contribution methods at the
moment).

The good thing about every release is that work for the next one is
mostly in flux but since we have our base docs, we build on it. It's
also nice to know that we've done a lot considering Ubuntu is only a
year old.

Jerome Gotangco
jgotangco at ubuntu.com | jgotangco at gmail.com
GPG: 0xA97B69A0