Sec: Unclassified - Getting our WIP into Dapper Drake

Stoffers, Robert LAC Robert.Stoffers at defence.gov.au
Thu Nov 24 21:45:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

Last night I was discussing with the ubuntu-docs package maintainer (sorry I forgot his name) getting our work in progress docs into the dapper repos. He is keen to get something uploaded soon, but the only thing I can see standing in his way is the fact we haven't done the omf files for scrollkeeper yet (and obviously translations will have to wait). I would like to start getting these in order, how should we proceed from here?

Regards,

----
Robert Stoffers
Author - Ubuntu Stater Guide