Proposal to use meinproc for Kubuntu

Matthew East mdke at
Wed Nov 23 10:12:54 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 15:14 +0530, Bhuvaneswaran wrote:
> Hello,
> I've prepared a following proposal to change our build system for Kubuntu:
> Please go through it. Comments are welcome!

I'll look in detail later, but check the Makefile: it uses meinproc
already to build the kde docs that go into the distribution. I
personally feel it is a shame because it means that several kde libs are
required to build the documents, but it seems that we have not a lot of
choice about it.

mdke at