sidebar.inc.php patch

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 11 13:28:18 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 18:52 +0530, Bhuvaneswaran wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've included additional ubuntu & kubuntu links to
> doc.ubuntu.com/sidebar.inc.php script. On the other hand,
> doc.ubuntu.com doesnt contain links to edubuntu documents. can we
> address it ?

We can, but to be honest linking things on doc.ubuntu.com is not really
that useful right now in my opinion, because no work has been done on
any of the docs. In any case, I have applied your patch, and certainly
in the future we can preview edubuntu documents, and indeed all
documents that are work in progress.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com