Documentation

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 6 10:42:10 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 16:58 -0500, Pat Elder wrote:
> Your documentation for UBUNTU 5.10 is quite extensive.
> Congratulations.   Is there any documentation on setting up a simple
> modem connection?

Hello,

Actually we have a document in our repository that was contributed by a
user dealing with setting up modems. However we haven't published it in
the distribution or online, and I don't know whether it is up to date.
You can find it in our svn archive.

There is also some material on the wiki (https://wiki.ubuntu.com )
although that is a bit disorganised too.

Are you interested in contributing documentation on this subject? If so,
the wiki and the document in our repo would be a good place to start.
Perhaps you could check them and/or update them as necessary!!

Matt

mdke at ubuntu.com