Problems validating kquickguide

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at
Wed Nov 2 04:01:36 UTC 2005

I thought mdke worked around that and patched so it didn't need to be
patched?  Is that correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-doc-bounces at
[mailto:ubuntu-doc-bounces at]On Behalf Of Bhuvaneswaran
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:32 PM
To: mdke at
Cc: ubuntu-doc at
Subject: Re: Problems validating kquickguide

> So the kquickguide obviously has a problem with the current ccbysa.xml,
> and if anyone can solve this, that would be good.

I guess, i've submitted a patch for cc-by-sa.xml couple of days back.
Can you refer the email with subject "Corrected cc-by-sa.xml" ? It
solves the validation issue of couple of guides. Please verify and
apply if appropriate, thankx.

ubuntu-doc mailing list
ubuntu-doc at