Withdrawing from docteam: need new mailing list admin

Matthew east matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Sun May 29 23:27:33 UTC 2005

>  3. I would like to hand over list administration to another person or
>     preferrably people. I will keep being a list admin until I get
>     volunteers, but I won't be subscribed to the list itself, which is a
>     bad thing for a list admin. Please mail me off-list if you're
>     willing to help out.

Gosh I just remembered about this! Is anyone actively moderating the
list? It occurred to me that there are a few places on the internet and
in the books that encourage people to email the list, and if they are
new to that sort of thing, I suppose its possible that they might write
without being subscribed and then not know what to do.

If no one else is up for it I can help out in pushing emails through and
rejecting spam ;)