UbuntuGuide Learning Material for Beginners

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Fri May 27 06:41:11 UTC 2005

On Friday 27 May 2005 06:56, Chua Wen Kiat wrote:
> In addition to UbuntuGuide...
>
> I'm planning to write these materials.
>
> The materials will be broken into 4 workshops. 1 workshop should last 3
> hours.
>
> Below is the draft Table of Contents:-
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=188692
>
> Have started working on it... Currently, collecting the datas and
> screenshots...
>
> Any inputs, suggestions or links would be great...

Chua,

This is a great idea. Thanks very much for the work you are doing. Following
our conversation this morning on IRC #ubuntu-doc I understand that you are
prepared to work with the community in SVN on this project. Ultimately we
would like to aim at the spec I have created for UDU
http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/CertificationAndTraining

I look forward to collaborating with you on this project. However, please,
please understand that this work must be done in svn in docbook xml and hence
it will be released under the terms of the Ubuntu document license
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/DocteamLicense

On the subject of Ubuntuguide.org I have ported the 5.04 to docbook xml.
Again, please, please do not just do updates to ubuntuguide.org. Please do
the changes in svn.

Chua please send elmo your public pgp key so we can create you a commit
account.

Thanks again;-)

--
Sean Wheller