documentation mini-workshop in Oxford [writeup]

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:59:55 UTC 2005

> > It would be desirable to write a docbook xml template so that users can
> > get into this task quickly and use example tags.
>
> Basic article and book templates are now in trunk/incoming/
>
> They should be a start point.

thanks for this.   While I don't have any past experience with
technical documents, I have some html/xhtml experience, and have
started reading a little bit about docbook in general recently.  I
suspect these templates will be a very good starting point for someone
like me to contribute a little bit to the doc team since it will be
less "writing docs", and more "a bit on the technical side", once we
start transfering pages from the wiki.