preparing for the wiki move

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at canonical.com
Mon May 23 13:25:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

In preparation for moving the doc team wiki pages, I have set up a table
of contents with some of the pages that should be moved (the pages whose
parent is 'DocumentationTeam' in the current wiki). There may be other
pages floating around the current wiki that should also be included in
the /doc section.
see: http://test.wiki.ubuntu.com/doc/Contents

Please feel free to add to or restructure the content of that page
before (or after) we start the actual move. You can leave comments on
the http://test.wiki.ubuntu.com/doc/Contents/talk page (or here on the
list).

The HowTos are generally written by the wider community for the already
semi-Linux-literate. I would think that most of these would simply go in
the howto/ section and that the doc team should not worry too much about
keeping the HowTos in order, but we should rather focus on keeping some
core doc team projects on track. The HowTos can of course be used as a
source for more refined documentation.

- Henrik