documentation mini-workshop in Oxford

matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Fri May 20 22:46:07 UTC 2005

Henrik Nilsen Omma writes:

> Sean Wheller wrote:
>
>>Uhmmm. Is this taking place I would really like to know so I can plan my weekend ":-)
>>

> It is taking place, though the time is still not very exact. Matt will
> be in Oxford anyway and we will just meet up at some point. I would
> think mid-afternoon on Saturday (UK time).

Sorry for lack of contact, I have been pretty disorganised today. I have now
organised my trip, but as it has turned out Sunday would be a bit more
convenient, if at all possible. Its all rather late notice, which is my
fault, but hopefully we can sort something out. Maybe the best thing is to
leave my mobile number (07855594902) so we can sort it out. If Sean is free
on Saturday, and I can't make it, then that certainly doesn't stop you guys
getting together to talk. Sean, just say what is the best time for you, you
shouldn't have to plan around us! Ditto Jerome.