wiki and automatic tutorial

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:44:52 UTC 2005

2005/5/16, matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com <matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com>:
> Just to quickly answer this: reply to munging is generally regarded as
> undesirable on Ubuntu lists. Very few of them have it, excepting
> ubuntu-users. I don't really want to get into a pros and cons discussion,
> but you should be able to post to the list using your clients reply to list
> (Ctrl + L in evolution) or if it doesn't have one, reply to all, and quickly
> editing the headers to ensure that the mail only goes to the list.

Ok, cool. Sounds like this is one of those touchy subjects like
top-posting. Id just never seen it on any list i'd been on before, so
i was curious.

peace out,
-rjs

--
hit me: <robin.shannon.id.au>
jab me: <robin.shannon at jabber.org.au>

This work is released into the public domain.
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain>