Simple Front Page, Paragraph Style

Bradley Coleman whorush at comcast.net
Thu May 12 14:25:56 UTC 2005

i like the paragraph idea.

i would add under documentation that this is where you would go to FIND
documentation or TO CREATE IT.  that will get people into the spirit,
and let them know something about the nature of the docs.

user docs are all going to be broken into hardware and software, right?
do do you intend to have a second level page that has the links to
hardware and software?  there's not too much to describe there!  ;-)

so i think under documentation you should have two subtitles for
hardware and software.

btw, is all documentation broken into hardware and software?  what other
types of docs are there?

what do you guys think?