Web Portal

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Sun May 8 09:53:05 UTC 2005

On Sunday 08 May 2005 04:15, Corey Burger wrote:
> I was wondering where we are at with the web portal. Since I am only
> fanboying it currently, what needs to be done to move it forward?

Well we need to install it and start trying it. But it seems, as usual that
people at Canonical are slow to respond or provide argument for better
solutions. So I wait, knowing I have your support is great, but all the
community support in the world will not help if the boys and girls upstairs
don't pay attention. ;-)

Following UDU, it seems to me that documentation is an after thought with
Canonical. So for now Ubuntu has become an after thought with me. I am tired
of pulling a rock. Let me stop here before I start bitching again.

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author
sean at inwords.co.za