the wiki FrontPage discussion rolls on

Bradley Coleman whorush at comcast.net
Wed May 4 05:24:30 UTC 2005

i hope i'm not top posting!  think i got it right this time.

so what do you guys think about the organization of
https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/SimpleFrontPage  ???

matts original intention was to have the UserDocumentation imply
software only.  but of course, there is UserDocumentation in hardware as
well.  matt agree's that this is confusing.  how do you guys think we
should word this?

i think we should do hardware user docs and software user docs.  or if
there are docs in there are not user docs, we might want to say hardware
docs and software docs to maintain generality.

also, i think hardware and software should be right next to each other
on the top of the list.

what do you guys think?

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 16:27 +0100, matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com