the wiki FrontPage discussion rolls on

Matthew East matthew.east at breathe.com
Tue May 3 00:05:54 UTC 2005

attracted by the idea of a really simple minimalist frontpage, I've
edited the below page a bit to see if it might be able to provide a good
access point for the wiki. obviously, some work would need to be done to
make the second-level pages a bit more user friendly, but in my opinion
this sort of minimal thing is a good start towards the problems we've
been discussing on the list about entry access. Views?

In editing the page I've converted it to moin (which seemed a decent
idea if we're going to move to a moin wiki) and also incorporated many
of the helpful comments from a range of people on the page and on list.

https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/SimpleFrontPage

xx

--
Matthew East