FrontPage

Bradley Coleman whorush at comcast.net
Sun May 1 21:15:36 UTC 2005

so sorry to drop the ball here.  but i got super busy.  i moved to DC,
started a new job and finally got internet access 2 days ago.

matt,

i went to SimpleFrontPage and left some comments on it.

couldnt find DocTeamTestingWikiHome?

agree with just about everything you said.
so its seems that there are 2 rival ideas here?

SimpleFrontPage and DocTeamTestingNewFrontPage

lets talk about which is a better idea?  i'm inclined to go for the
simpler one, on the argument that wiki pages should do one thing.  this
is because i can see the more complicated one getting really busy as
people add stuff and more stuff happens.  better a busy page with one
thing on it than a busy page with 10 things.

thoughts?