Release Notes Kubuntu

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Wed Mar 16 05:38:24 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 23:24, Nick Loeve wrote:
> Sean Wheller wrote:
> > On Tuesday 15 March 2005 12:23, you wrote:
> >>I did. Someone changes the paths to the images, and now they don't show.
> >
> > You have three images. All of which show:-)
>
> Hi Sean!
>
> I know the ubuntu-doc packages are not up to date, but have you seen if
> the images are working through Yelp?

You're right they don't show. This is because of the image location during
install. There are two ways to solve it.

1. Leave Release Notes where they are and update the image paths.
Images will not be visible while editing, but will show in the package.

2. Move Release Notes to their own folder and update the image paths. Enrico
will have to update the packaging stuff. this way images will be visible
while editing and in the package.

Let me know which you want and I will make the changes.
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author
sean at inwords.co.za