icon files renamed in wiki

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Mar 13 10:59:05 UTC 2005

On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 04:40:01PM -0800, Simon Michael wrote:

> PicSynapticPackageManager     PicSynapticPackageManager.png
> PicSynapticPackageManager2    PicSynapticPackageManager2.png

I did these two, and converted SynapticHowto into Moin.

Notes taken while I was doing it:

 - MoinMoin seems to want a full URI to the image, not only the image
   name.  I did http://wiki.ubuntu.com/imagename.png.

 - While converting ReST, hidden notes can be converted to MoinMoin with
   two '##' signs at the beginning of a line, such as in:
   ## What happens if there are conflicts?  We should add that.

 - ReST supports links to anchors later on in the text.  I don't know
   how to do that in Moin: there was a short index, I commented it out
   (the document is short anyway)

Ciao,

Enrico

--