two issues with quickguide

Jeff Schering jeffschering at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:34:56 UTC 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:06:33 -0800, Corey Burger <corey.burger at gmail.com> wrote:
> I sorted out the issue I think. For some reason, when I added myself
> as an author, it didn't work. I am no familiar enough with all the
> byways of docbook to find the error. I think the resource issue in
> Yelp is associated with bad xml. I have something similar when I load
> it, but an order of magnitude smaller. (Maybe my system is beefier
> too)

 Ah, yes. I see the filename is common/authors/corey.burger.xml and
not common/authors/corey-burger.xml (dot vs dash)

I hope it's as simple as that! I'm afraid to try -- I don't want to
see my poor old clunky system thrash my poor old clunky hard drive
around any more. :(

When it is fixed for sure, let me know, then I will try.

Cheers,
Jeff