ordinary computer user

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Tue Mar 1 00:51:42 UTC 2005

On 28 Feb 2005, at 21:34, squareyes wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 13:50 +0100, Oliver Grawert wrote:
>> hi,
>> Am Montag, den 28.02.2005, 11:19 +1030 schrieb squareyes:
>>> Would appreciate any input/suggestions
>>
>> two suggestions:
>>
>> 1. do it on the wiki together with the doc team to make it official :)
>
> Have no idea how, will look into it, any information as to how would be
> interesting,

A full list of mailing lists can be found at:
The one you want is ubuntu-doc:
I'm cc'ing this post to ubu-doc

i think there's also an irc channel, the name of which I can't find on
the ubuntu website - this could be made clearer.

>  (I am only 1 step in front of this guide) Live in a very
> small town, and as far as I know am the only Linux user in town (620),
> nearest big town 30k away, so have no feedback.  Not sure if
> grammar/spelling is up to scratch, and code is probably bloated, all
> done in gedit.

There's a fair few eyes that can make all grammer/spelling bugs
shallow. Don't worry about it.

regards

John