Assigning Projects

Sean D. Quinn seandq at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:22:19 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 20:02 +0100, matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
wrote:
> Gnome:
> * Quickguide
> * UserGuide
> * AboutUbuntu
>
> Matt

Those are the three I'll be able to work on the most. It's up to you,
but I think I can be able to take lead on AboutUbuntu. I've already
patched it up a little bit for Breezy, but as we discussed in IRC
yesterday, I'll still keep updating these three for Hoary and then
slowly start to update them as well for Breezy as I upgrade to Breezy in
August or September.

The problem is though, I do not have a commit account as I'm still too
new. I've already patched two things and have a world of ideas for User
and Quick Guides. We can discuss that, as you said, if only DocTeam
members should take lead on projects. I'll keep patching and let things
fall where they may.