Docteam Meeting Summary from 16.06.2005

matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Sat Jun 18 19:40:29 UTC 2005

I have compiled a meeting summary from the Documentation Team meeting on
Thursday, it can be found at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeamMeetingSummary5.

Please feel free to make any corrections, and discuss any of the issues on
the docteam list at ubuntu-doc at lists.ubuntu.com

As we spoke about in the meeting, the summary should probably be posted at
 -news or -traffic, I will speak to Mako about the best way of doing this.

There are a number of threads that need to be opened to pursue some issues
raised at the meeting. Hopefully this can be done ASAP and the team can
establish a good working methodology in term to get Breezy Docs rocking!

Matt

 --
Make Poverty History:
http://www.makepovertyhistory.org