weekly newsletter [slightly off-topic]

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:38:58 UTC 2005

Hey, i (and i think 99% of the forum lurkers) hadn't heard of the
fridge before now, but it's a great idea. Some people in the forum got
together to set up www.spreadubuntu.org (still in early stages). Some
of the ideas about it discussed on the forum seem similar to the
fridge, so people involved in both should take a look at the other.

paz y amor,
-rjs.

--
hit me: <robin.shannon.id.au>