Interest in contributing.

Jon Atkinson lists at jonatkinson.org
Sun Jun 12 23:56:42 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've been lurking on the list for a little while, and I've been thinking
about doing what I can to help out with documentation.

I'm a Computer Science/English Literature student in the UK. I don't
really have any background in technical writing, I come from more of a
technical journalism background, but I'm hoping I have some skills which
will cross-over. I'm pretty familiar with DocBook and various other
documentation markup languages.

Is there any good places to start? I had a look at the TODO on the wiki,
but there seemed no indication of what is high priority. I imagine it'll
probably be a good idea to attend the meeting on the 16th - would that
be a good place for me to being contributing, or would someone without
much experience just get in the way?

Regards,

--Jon Atkinson