Patch - kquickguide

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:36:19 UTC 2005

Greetings all,

The Kubuntu Quick Guide is nearing completion and hopefully for up for
technical review in a few days due to the incredible amout of
contributions we have received for this book.

Me and Matthew East (mdke) agreed to temporarily queue the commits for
kubuntu quick guide this weekend so that I can review the document and
make a todo list; don't worry about the sent patches, they will
definitely be applied by myself on Monday after review and will be
reflected on svn (along with new PNG screenshots).

Thanks again guys, you've been a great help. We hope to enjoy your
continued support in future releases!

Jerome Gotangco