possible documentation viewer?

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 01:02:46 UTC 2005

> Its a documentation viewer based on mono, and looks fairly cool. I have
> no idea if its well known or not, but maybe it is a possibility for our
> search for a help browser. I haven't tried it, so there may be a million
> reasons why it won't do, but I thought it looked cool nonetheless

It actually complements monodevelop, the mono IDE. It is more suited and
primarily developed as an IDE help viewer but can't say if it can be
extended to other stuff or integrate with scrollkeeper for existing
upstream docs. The existing help pages are probably published from mono
as well. It's cool though.

Jerome