InstallationTutorial on the wiki

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at imapmail.org
Sat Jul 23 05:52:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Corey Burger wrote:

> I found this ancient Installation Tutorial on the wiki.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/InstallationTutorial
>
> There is basically no content here and we have better installation
> guides in svn. Can we finish this page off?
>
> Corey

it's actually the top page of a series of pages:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnerInstallationTutorial
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntermediateInstallationTutorial
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdvancedInstallationTutorial
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UpdateInstallationTutorial
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnerInstallationTutorial01

Anyone knows who created these pages? Did he/she found their way into
doc-team activities?

I think they should go since it seems to be a aborted project for a long
time ago; and the current content is very minimal and already to be
found in other documents.

--
Daniel Robitaille