Sec: Unclassified Ubuntu FAQ Guide changes

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 04:13:12 UTC 2005

On 7/21/05, Stoffers, Robert LAC <Robert.Stoffers at defence.gov.au> wrote:
> Corey,
>
> I realise that the FAQ Guide needs restructure, that is why its a draft. We are working on achieving this, however creating a wiki page telling us how to write our docs is overstepping the mark. A spec page for the FAQ Guide should be done by Matt and myself at this stage as we are the two actually working on the doc.
>
> Rob

Hey Rob,

I did play a role in the respec along with Corey(as the previous
emails have indicated). This wiki page is merly the medium we are
using to determine what this new structure will look like. It allows
everyone to see it and contribute. Corey and I began discussing this
restructuring on #ubuntu-doc and moved forward with it. We very much
value your contributions also and you are free to contribute when you
have time. We worked on it while we had time. You and I have been
contributing to it most recently but others worked(and still do) on it
before us and even more people will surely help moving forward. Please
don't feel excluded in any way, that was not our intention. We are
simply working toward our common goals together when we have time to
do so.

See you on #ubuntu-doc.

Later,

Matt