Sec: Unclassified Ubuntu FAQ Guide changes

Stoffers, Robert LAC Robert.Stoffers at defence.gov.au
Fri Jul 22 03:03:16 UTC 2005

Corey,

I realise that the FAQ Guide needs restructure, that is why its a draft. We are working on achieving this, however creating a wiki page telling us how to write our docs is overstepping the mark. A spec page for the FAQ Guide should be done by Matt and myself at this stage as we are the two actually working on the doc.

Rob

Robert Stoffers
LAC
DEFCOMMCEN TOWNSVILLE