docteam.ubuntu.com server ready

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at canonical.com
Wed Jul 20 23:27:42 UTC 2005

Sean Wheller wrote:

>Hendrik it won't take much for us to get pages served if we can do an svn
>checkout and run make targets. Let me know what you need and I will do what I
>can.

Right, so I've got pages serving here: http://65.19.178.132/
(apache gives a warning, so my setup isn't perfect)

SVN is set up too, so that's ok. People just need to tall me what login
names they want, and I can set up accounts. Then we need to figure out
permissions for having users write to the directory that apache reads.
777 is the easy option, but there is probably a better one.

Once I've set up accounts for people, then we can work out what's
missing/needs doing.

- Henrik