Wiki Documentation

matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Tue Jul 12 21:53:07 UTC 2005

Hi all,

It is pretty clear that the documentation on the wiki is hidden and
disorganised. This has been a topic much discussed on this list and was a
declared objective of the "wiki team". After a couple of threads on the
forum underlined the wiki's inadequacies, a newcomer to our team, rwabel,
has expended much effort and energy on revamping the UserDocumentation page,
which is the "home page" for Documentation on the wiki. We discussed things
and we think the page is now nicely structured, all it needs is for more
links to be added so that people can find great documentation. There is
plenty out there :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDocumentation?action=show

Any comments on that page, and of course help in inserting useful link, is
much appreciated.

thanks, Matt