Fixing the FAQ guide

Robert Stoffers robbieboy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 00:19:26 UTC 2005

Just had a quick check on acroread and flash player, yes you are right.
As the faq guide is written for breezy I assumed (wrongly) that one
still had to pull these packages from the other repos. I will rewrite
these sections instead when I get a chance to reflect them now being
included in the Ubuntu repos.

Rob