Quick Guide Progress

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Mon Jan 31 06:34:22 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have restructured the outline to the Quick Guide  and merged into a single
file since the document is not that large. I have therefore merged
information from parts into this file and removed the parts folder.
Information that was not required in Quick Guide was preserved by merging it
into User Guide.

Hoary Applications and Places menus now all have screen captures (except the
floppy formatter). This means that anybody wanting to write on the Quick
Guide can easily find some nice pieces to do and start writing without having
to do screen captures.

I plan to have the remaining screen captures in SVN this week and will
continue writing on sections. Please look for nodes with status of 'help' for
things to do.

Enjoy,

--
Sean Wheller